LinkPrice Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) complies with the provisions of laws related to personal information such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Personal Information Protection Act, etc. We are doing our best to protect our rights. Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs the user's personal information for what purpose and how it is being used and what measures the company takes to protect personal information. If the company revises the personal information processing policy, it will be notified through the website notice (or individual notice).
1. Items of personal information collected and methods of collection
go. Items of personal information to be collected
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, non-member purchases, consultation, and prevention of bad use.
- Required items: name, ID, mobile phone number, email address, phone number, address, personal customs code
- Optional items: information required by the company to provide personalized services
me. Collection method
When users sign up as a member to use member services, the company receives essential information for service provision online. In addition, during a survey or event within the service, you may selectively request input of personal information for statistical analysis or provision of prizes. However, sensitive personal information that may infringe upon users' basic human rights (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of birth and domicile, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sex life, etc.) We will be sure to seek their prior consent.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
go. Development of new services
We can develop more useful services based on the personal information provided by users. When developing new services or expanding contents, the company more efficiently prioritizes the services to be developed based on the personal information provided by existing users to the company, and the company rationally selects the contents that users need and Can provide.
me. Member Management
Identity verification according to membership service use, personal identification, prevention of illegal and unauthorized use of bad members, confirmation of intent to join, age confirmation, confirmation of consent of legal representative when collecting personal information of children under 14 years old, complaint handling, etc. Disclaimer
all. Used for marketing and advertising
Information delivery and customized services according to the development of new services and events, service provision according to demographic characteristics and advertisements, identification of access frequency or statistics on member service use
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, the company destroys users' personal information without delay when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved. However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the following reasons.
go. Reasons for information retention according to the company's internal policy
- Illegal use record: Prevention of illegal use
- Retention period: 1 year from the date of illegal use
me. Reasons for information retention according to related laws and regulations
- Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.)
- Records of visits (logs): 3 months (Communication Secrets Protection Act)
4. Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
When the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved, the user's personal information is destroyed without delay in the following way.
go. Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user for service use, etc. is moved to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (a separate filing cabinet in the case of paper) and is scheduled according to internal policies and information protection reasons according to other relevant laws (refer to retention and use period) It is destroyed after being stored for a period of time. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than being retained unless it is required by law.
me. How to destroy
- Personal information printed on paper: crushed or incinerated with a shredder
- Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file: Deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
The company provides the customer's personal information to a third party within the scope of consent by notifying or specifying as follows when registering as a member.
-Purpose of provision: Handling of tasks necessary for the implementation of information and communication service provision contracts and e-commerce (mail-order sales) contracts such as product and gift (service) delivery (transmission), product installation, return, refund, customer consultation, etc.
-Provided items: ID, name, phone number, mobile phone number, delivery address, email address (if selected), customs unique code (if selected), date of birth (if selected)
-Retention and use period: Until membership withdrawal
In principle, users' personal information is not provided to outside parties other than the above. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- When users agree in advance
- When there is a request from an investigation agency in accordance with the provisions of the law or according to the procedure and method prescribed by the law for the purpose of investigation
6. Consignment of personal information processing
The company consigns personal information for the smooth provision of services, and in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the company stipulates necessary matters so that personal information can be safely managed in the consignment contract.
The current company's personal information processing consignee and the contents of its business are as follows.
-Consignee (trustee) / Consignment details / Personal information items / Retention and usage period in order
[Affiliated shipping company] : Product delivery / - / Until the end of the contract
[Enter the company name of the self-certification institution]: Self-verification / - / Until the end of the contract
[Enter PG company name]: Payment related / - / Until the end of the contract
7. Rights of users and their legal representatives and how to exercise them
go. Users and their legal representatives can inquire or modify the registered personal information of themselves or children under the age of 14 at any time, and may request termination of membership (withdrawal of consent).
me. To inquire or modify personal information of users or children under the age of 14, log in and click 'Change Personal Information' (or 'Edit Member Information', etc.) After going through the identity verification process, you can directly view, correct, or withdraw. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information protection in writing, by phone or by e-mail, we will take action without delay.
all. If a user requests correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
la. The company handles personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of users or their legal representatives as specified in "3. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information" and is not allowed to be viewed or used for any other purpose.
8. Matters related to the operation of cookies
In order to provide personalized and customized services, the company operates 'cookies' that store and retrieve user information from time to time. A cookie is a very small text file sent to the user's browser by the server used to operate the company's website and is stored on the user's computer hard disk.
go. Purpose of using cookies, etc.
Providing targeted marketing and customized services by analyzing users' access frequency and visit time, identifying users' tastes and interests and tracking traces, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and number of visits
me. Installation/operation of cookies
Users have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, the user may allow all cookies by setting options in the web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
all. How to reject cookie settings
As a way to reject cookie setting, you can accept all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, check each time you save a cookie, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if the user refuses to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
Example of setting method (in case of Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Privacy
9. Technical/administrative measures for personal information protection
go. The company is taking the following technical measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged in processing users' personal information.
- Users' personal information is encrypted and protected. However, despite the company encrypting and protecting users' personal information, there is a possibility that it may be unintentionally lost or stolen or leaked to others in the process of using the Internet in public places. Therefore, users must not disclose, rent, or provide personal information to others, and must manage their personal information responsibly from unauthorized collection of personal information by social engineering methods such as phishing. The company is not responsible for the loss, theft, leakage, phishing, or disclosure of such personal information.
- Users' personal information is basically protected by a password, and by encrypting files and transmission data, important data is protected through a separate security function.
- The company uses a vaccine that automatically updates new information at all times to prevent damage caused by computer viruses. In case of virus intrusion, it automatically sends a virus intrusion alarm to the worker and automatically treats it.
- The company adopts a security device (SSL or SET) that can safely transmit personal information on the network using a cryptographic algorithm.
- The company operates an intrusion detection and intrusion prevention system 24 hours a day to prevent leakage of user's personal information due to intrusion into the company's information and communications network such as hacking.
me. The company recognizes the importance of protecting users' personal information, and is taking the following administrative measures, such as limiting the number of personal information processing staff to a minimum to protect users' personal information.
- Regular in-house training and outsourced training are conducted for employees who process personal information on acquisition of new security technologies and obligations to protect personal information.
- The company prevents information leakage by humans in advance by requiring all employees to submit a security oath, monitors the implementation of the personal information processing policy and the compliance of employees, and corrects or improves other violations if found. Internal procedures are in place to take necessary measures. The handover of the personal information-related handlers is carried out thoroughly in a state where security is maintained, and responsibility for personal information accidents after joining/leaving is clarified.
- Personal information and general data are not mixed and kept separately through a separate server.
- Access is controlled by setting the computer room and data storage room as special protection areas.
- The company is not responsible for the user's personal mistakes or for any incidents that occur due to the basic internet risk. Each user must properly manage his/her ID and password to protect his/her personal information and take responsibility for it.
10. Personal Information Protection Officer
The company is doing its best to ensure that users can safely use good information. In the event of an accident that goes against the notices to users in protecting personal information, the company assumes all responsibility. However, despite technical supplementary measures, the company is not responsible for information damage caused by unexpected accidents caused by basic network risks such as hacking, and for various disputes caused by posts made by visitors. The person responsible for handling users' personal information is as follows, and we respond promptly and faithfully to inquiries related to personal information.
Personal Information Protection Officer Name: Jinyong Kim
Phone number : 02-3438-3247
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Civil service related to personal information
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company has designated and operated the department in charge of personal information protection complaints as follows.
Department in charge of personal information protection complaints: System Development Team
Phone number: 02-3438-3257
Users can report any complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the company's services to the person in charge of personal information protection or the department in charge. The company will promptly and sufficiently respond to users' reports. If you need to report or consult on other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (https://www.kopico.go.kr/118)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (http://www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-550-9531~2)
- Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/1301)
- National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr/182)
12. Duty of notice
go. Detailed information on other personal information protection, including this personal information processing policy, is disclosed on the first screen of the service website so that users can easily view it at any time.
me. In the event of additional deletion or modification of important information due to changes in legal policies or security technology, we will notify the reasons and contents of the change through the service website before implementing the changed personal information processing policy.
This policy is effective from November 2, 2020.